If you can come along and have a look and give us your opinon (We’ll be there too that day). They might surprise us and have some great community facilities planned.
The main items which we need to get answers on are –
1. How is access to the house being affected?
2. Will the public have any access to the inside of the house?
3. Are the plans going to make an irrepairable change to the inside of the house?
4. Can the public still view the sundial?
5. Have the developers taken into account any public rights of way?
6. Has any work been done on parking access for the park?
7. Will the park users be adversely affected by the plans?
8. Are there things that can no longer be done in the park as a result of these plans?
I’d urge you all to take a look at the design brief issued by the council to any prospective new owners and urge our local authorities, the developers, the architects and the planning team to stick to this DesignBrief.
Especially take a look at sections 6.1, 8.3, 9.1, 9.2, 9.4, 9.5, and 10.